-- Bits of documentation for Psychtoolbox
This folder contains help files and info on different topics
related to PTBs use, technical implementation and troubleshooting.
- Explanation of some flags that you can use to
enable special workarounds in Screen
broken graphics drivers or hardware.
ECVP2010Poster_VisualTimingPrecision.pdf - Poster about the visual
stimulus onset timing and timestamping precision
of Psychtoolbox tested on different system
configurations. Presented at ECVP 2010. This
version adds multiple pages of comments and
bonus information. It also contains a few more
datapoints collected after ECVP.
- Installation instructions for the GStreamer
- The state of hybrid graphics laptop support and
how to use them with proper timing.
Oculus_Health_and_Safety_Warnings.pdf - Info about how to use the Oculus
VR virtual reality headsets safely.
- Installation instructions for the Kinect
- How to get access to the Psychtoolbox source code.
.html - A very incomplete programming manual.
-Slides.pdf - Slides of Psychtoolbox presentation from ECVP2007,
converted to PDF.
- Problem with synchronization to the vertical
retrace or display timing, and how to resolve
- Special considerations regarding the use or
non-use of display mirror mode on multi display
setups or Laptops.
- Info on how to handle and use multi display setups.
- Psychtoolbox facilities for anti-aliased drawing and
how to use them properly.
- Some technical information on how stimulus onset
timing is determined by the Screen
and how PTB tests your setup for proper timing and
synchronization with vertical retrace.
The following 27 page(s) belong to PsychDocumentation