- Merges input structs into one struct.
- Add a directory tree to the Matlab path at runtime
- ALTSIZE is an extension of SIZE, it supports querying the size of multiple dimensions of a variable in one call.
- Are two structures the same on the passed list of fields?
- Display message, get user's response.
- Require the OpenGL
shading language is supported.
- Detect missing mex file and exit with error.
- Require that Psychtoolbox be based on OpenGL
- Require that Psychtoolbox be based on OS X.
- Make internal backup of (given) Cluts, for later restoration via RestoreCluts
- Returns number that will produce the color black.
- Concatenate array or cell array of strings.
- Returns indices to center a matrix on a point.
- Returns a boolean mask in the shape of a Circle
- Deletes all empty structs and fields from a struct array, optionally recursively.
dots in 3D frustum uniformly.
- Detects if there are any black edges around an image and returns indices that can be used to cut away these edges.
- Deletes empty cells or rows from cellarray.
- Convert angle in degrees to milliradians (mrad).
- Print a description of the environment.
- Calculate offsets for a 3D movement. Various per-dot options.
- Returns a boolean mask in the shape of a (super-) Ellipse
- Truncate negative values of a vector to 0.
- Splits a numeric or character array by a delimiter or delimiter-pattern.
- Fill all empty fields of a struct(array) or all empty elements of a cellarray with specified value.
- Returns indices in all dimensions to non-zero elements in matrix.
- Find repeated rows or columns in a matrix.
- Get full path to folder containing passed function.
- Get a number typed on-screen.
- Get a string typed on-screen.
- Simple, limited replacement for GetChar
(), using KbCheck
for character input.
- Returns the name of the calling function.
- Get a number typed at the keyboard.
- Get a string typed at the keyboard.
- Return path required to invoke snv.
- Find info on SVN version number of directory or file.
- Get string or number with prompt and default value.
- Any graylevel from black (0) to white (1).
- An aid to sorting data kept in structure arrays.
- Hex string of lowest 32 bits of any number.
- Convert a grayscale image to vector format.
- Converts numbers to characters (decimal to base 26 conversion). Useful for character indices.
- Interleaves any number of arrays. Can handle different data types.
- Tests (recursively--cells in cells) if a cell satisfies a user-supplied condition.
- Return if running on a processor with ARM architecture, typically a mobile or embedded system.
- Return if the current rendering api in use is OpenGL
-ES, the "OpenGL
- Return if the current rendering api in use is OpenGL
- Is the Matlab or Octave GUI enabled in this session?
- Shorthand for testing whether running under Linux.
- Query if this is a specific OS/X version or higher.
- Shortand for testing whether running under Octave.
- Return if running on a Apple OSX operating system.
- Return if running on a MS-Windows operating system.
- Return if script is running on a 64-Bit Octave or Matlab.
- Checks if any of specified keys is depressed in a vector returned by KbCheck
kPsychGUIWindow - Flag to ask Screen
() to create onscreen windows with behaviour similar to normal GUI windows.
kPsychGUIWindowWMPositioned - Flag to ask Screen
() to leave onscreen GUI window placement to the window manager.
- Loads the identity CLUT on a specified monitor.
- Compute log base 10 without annoying warnings.
- Mac model name, e.g. 'PowerBook
the size of a two-dimensional matrix via entry replication.
- Compute a beep of specified frequency and duration, for Snd
- Make a cosinusoidal image.
- Makes raster of elements centered on screen / in image (leftover space is divided equally over the edges).
- Make a sinc image.
- Make a sinusoidal image.
- Convert an index color image and clut to a true color image.
- Concatenates contents of input cells element-wise.
- Convert angle in milliradians (mrad) to degrees.
- Nicely format memory size for human readers.
- Nicely format clock rate for human readers.
- Find a screen resolution that most closely matches a requested resolution.
- Convential English-language name of your operating system.
overrideBuiltInFunction - Temporarily run a different version of some function other than what is on the path.
- Pack three color planes into one m by n by three matrix.
- Displays a progress bar in MATLAB's command window.
- Enable special debug window configuration to aid single display debugging.
- Setup various defaults for Psychtoolbox session.
- Control low-level operating parameters of certain supported GPU's.
- Drop-in replacement for numel() on old Matlab versions that don't support it.
- Robust way to get path to Psychtoolbox folder, even if renamed.
- Removes folders that contain a given string from the path.
- Removes ".svn" folders from the path.
- Perform exact Replace
on strings or numeric arrays.
- Cuts from and adds to a matrix to make it the specified dimensions.
- Restore original CLUT's for all monitors from backups made during LoadIdentityClut
- Rotates a matrix in 3D space (around the x, y or z axis) in 90 degrees steps.
- Store current or given CLUT as identity LUT for use with LoadIdentityClut
- Displays a GUI in which a movie can be played and from which screenshots can be saved.
- Shorthand for Screen
'). Using this is a good way to make your code obscure.
- What is precision of the graphics boardDACs. Currently returns 8 always.
- Change display resolution, refresh rate and color depths to requested values.
- Shrinks a 2-D or 3-D matrix (an image) by a factor.
- Creates a vector/sequence that satisfies certain conditions.
- Sorts cell matrices containing different data types in different columns.
Speek - Use speech synthesis output to speak a given text. Mac OS/X only.
- Time intervals.
streq - strcmp.
- Makes a string a specified length, either by pre-padding it with a specified character or cutting from its beginning.
- Returns (cell-) array with all values in a specified field of a structure array.
- Draw string, return enclosing rect.
- Draw string, centered, return enclosing rect.
- Extract three color planes from an m by n by 3 color image.
- Convert a grayscale image from vector to image format.
- Returns number that will produce the color white.
- Sends command to windows shell to minimize all Windows, equal to Windows+M.
- Word wrap (break into lines).
The following is a list of old one-liners that might some day be updated
from PTB-2, but haven't been yet.
- Used by PsychBasic FrameRate
- Returns standard clut for screen at any pixelSize.
- Bring Command window forward, saving Screen
- Print a description of the screen's video driver.
- Print more about the screen's video driver.
- Returns an identity gamma table appropriate to the screen's dacSize.
- Is char the down arrow?
- Is char the left arrow?
- Is char the right arrow?
- Is char the up arrow?
- Are the two strings in alphabetical order?
- Is the Control Panel "PopChar
- Figure out the maximum priority compatible with GetSecs
- How many entries in the graphic card Color Lookup Table?
- Does this card use the high 10 bits of the gamma values?
- Bring Screen
window back in front of Command window.
- Show a TIFF file, calibrated.
The following 118 page(s) belong to PsychOneliners