- Move one rect next to another.
- Align one rect over another.
- Arrange array of rects in a pleasing way.
- Center the first rect in the second.
- Centers a group of rectangles 'rects' on a given point.
- Center rect around an x,y coordinate, round to
integral positions. Vectorized.
- Center rect around an x,y coordinate. Vectorized.
- Return intersection of two rects.
- Grow a rect by a certain number of pixels.
- Shrink/expand rect by additive insets.
- Returns 1 if empty, returns 0 otherwise.
- Is the point inside the rect?
- Shift rect vertically and horizontally. Vectorized.
- Return index of yBottom entry of a rect.
- Returns the integer x,y coordinates of center. Vectorized.
- Returns the exact x,y coordinates of center. Vectorized.
- Accept a matrix and return its bounding rect.
- Return height of a rect.
- Return index of xLeft entry of a rect.
- Return index of xRight entry of a rect.
- Return index of yTop entry of a rect.
- Return width of a rect.
- Return the width and the height of a rect.
a rect by multiplicative factors.
- Create a rect.
- Accept a Psychtoolbox rect and return the
corresponding image's MATLAB array size.
- Smallest rect containing two given rects.